Celebrating the arrival of a new mom-to-be? There’s nothing like a wonderful laundry gift basket to help her welcome her bundle of joy. And picking the right goodies to put inside makes all the difference. Thankfully, this solid list has a vast range of must-haves not to mention for mommy and daddy’s clothes as well.
I believe a Laundry Gift Basket would be an incredible gift for anyone. A college student who finally moved out of the dorm into their own apartment. Even Grandma would really love this gift.
If you don’t have anyone on your list that would enjoy a laundry gift basket, you can just create a basket and fill it with other items such as household cleaning products. Create your own theme! The point is to make a basket that is from the heart.
- Wicker laundry basket
- Ideas to put into the Gift Basket:
- Lavender scented clothespins
- A bottle filled with homemade, eco-green laundry detergent
- Dryer balls
- Lavender dryer bags from Trader Joes
- Fels Naptha Soap (available at any supermarket in the laundry aisle)
- Linen scented hand soap from Trader Joes
- Fresh towels
- Bar soap
- “Laundry Loads & Loads of Fun” Artwork
- Laundry Basket
- Fabric Softener
- Dryer Sheets
- Stain Removers
- Wrinkle Release
- Lint Roller
- Roll of quarters
If there is room, put in a couple of household cleaning supply items. Or just create a basket filled with household cleaning products. Below are just a couple that are loved by lots of folks.
Organic/All-Natural Fabric Refresher
Organic, fabric refresher will freshen the air and totally eliminate odors without the use of chemicals or toxins.
All-Natural Cleaning Spray
- All-natural cleaning spray is perfect for:
- wiping off kitchen counters
- quick cleaning in the bathroom
- cleaning mirrors
- everyday cleaning of small kitchen appliances