Want an affordable gift idea that people will use? Then you will love this DIY Pancake Gift Basket! You can get very creative or you can make it sweet and simple.
The Ultimate Frugal Gift Ideas- DIY Pancake Basket
Do you have folks on your list that are hard to buy for? Here the best solution: food. Everyone eats, eh? This is the reason why food baskets make the best gift ideas. You don’t have a lot of money? No worries. A food basket can be created on any budget.
Include in the gift basket:
- Mixing bowl
- Kitchen towel
- Homemade Maple Syrup
- Pancake mix in a bag with instructions stapled on back
- Pancake Molds
- Chocolate Chips
- Canned Fruit Topping
- Whip Cream Mix
- Assorted Nuts
- Assorted Flavored Syrup
- Gather your ingredients, making sure you have enough products
- Print or Hand draw labels
- Place pancake mix in plastic bag and seal (you can use a zip lock)
- Staple pancake mix directions on bag
- Put all ingredients in the mixing bowl with tissue paper
- Now the piece de resistance to really make your DIY Pancake Gift Basket Stand Out…Homemade Maple Syrup!
Shortcuts for Your DIY Pancake Gift Basket
If you’re a person who likes to make gifts but don’t have the time, below are a few tips for you.
Buy a box of pancake mix and measure it out per the serving suggestions on the box. This is a great tip if your are making gift baskets for more than one person.
For your homemade maple syrup (if you don’t know how to make it, there are TONS of online recipes) buy a couple of decorative bottles from the dollar store, Walmart, or thrift shop. Pour your syrup in the container and print a label for it.